Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Action LIst 3.May.2011

     Osama bin Laden dead after nearly 10 years of searching. These headlines, despite the fact that 5 had to be killed in order for me to see the headline, gave me a great inner sensation of relief knowing that the man who has caused me to only see my dad 5 of the last 10 years is gone. It truly was a remarkable thing looking upon how it all played out. This would be my first real major historical conflict that I witnessed start, develop and finish. And the fact that this particular historical event hit so close to home made it all the more surreal. This article did contain some information that was new to me. According to NY Times 70 men and 4 helicopters descended on the compound, not 25 men and 2 helicopters as I was previously aware. As well as the reference to the pakistani cia workers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment